Re: HPS and the internet

	We need to get the Journal and Newsletter folks "on-line" wrt the
internet.  I think you will find that the concern for author's rights, etc
will go away if the Journal becomes an active partner in getting info out
to the membership and world at large via www and the internet.  There are
things that they can do to increase the circulation of the Journal and
therefore increase their bottom line.

	Radiation Research has a burster like RadSafe that includes the index
of Radiatoin Research.

JERRY THOMAS