Re: New NRC committee members

Greta Dicus is the Director of the Division of Radiation Control and
Emergency Management, Department of Health, for Arkansas.  This is
the state program for the control of radiation in Arkansas.

Wes

> Date: Tue, 23 May 95 13:28:22 -0500
> From: "Ron L. Kathren" <rkathren@beta.tricity.wsu.edu>
> Subject: Re: New NRC committee members
>
> Who the devil is Greta Dicus and what are her qualifications other than
> being from Arkansas?  Perhaps you could share some information about her
> with those of us -- Society members and others -- on the net.

NOTE: Due to changes in the world and the way
things are, my email address has changed to:
       wdunn@brc1.tdh.state.tx.us