Radiation Questions

Hi All,

I received an e mail today and the person who wrote it
has some questions that I feel needs someone with expertise
in this area to answer.

The questions concern:

... documented cases of potential versus actual damage to
embryos in the first month of pregnancy, 3rd week specifically,
by radiation from x-rays, specifically retrograde cystography,
and tests involved with the kidney area....

As you can imagine, this is an actual situation that happened a
few years ago, and this person would like some information. If
anyone would like to help this person, e mail me.

Thanks,

Bruce Busby