Re: New NRC committee members

Warren and all,

This didn't come out as I intended. Sorry.

The intent was that if Terry Lash can be appointed to his DOE position, then a
qualified ("better trained") person with a state experience background can be
considered for an NRC Commissioner (or to as high an office as there is :-).
(And not just speaking from a perspective of my state background! :-)

And no disrespect to intended to Greta Dicus, whom I do not know (and with
assurance that I would not have posted this HERE to this group if I had any
such intent  :-)

> >> Greta Dicus is the Director of the Division of Radiation Control and
> >> Emergency Management, Department of Health, for Arkansas.  This is
> >> the state program for the control of radiation in Arkansas.
> >>
> >> Wes
> >
> > to be NRC Commissioner? Well, if Terry Lash....
> >
> >Maybe they're better trained in Arkansas.
> >

> To put Greta Dicus and Terry Lash in the same category is ridiculous since
> I've been acquainted with one (Greta)and worked for the other (in Illinois).
> Greta is a professional health physicist and let's just say that Terry is Terry.
>
> Warren Snell, RSO
> Baylor College of Medicine
> wsnell@bcm.tmc.edu
> (713)798-6622