Re: New NRC people

On Fri, 26 May 1995, Lamothe, Emelie wrote:

> I find it "ironic" that people are questionning the credentials of only one
> of the candidates, who just happens to be a woman.
>
> Makes me wonder what the REAL concern is.
>
> Emelie Lamothe

Gender has nothing to do with it.  The REAL concern is her ethnic
background (Arkansas)  <subdued laughter, please>

*      Rich Oesterling, CHP     ogr@twinpeak.inel.gov          *
*     "What opinions?  I'm not permitted to have any."         *
*                Get Really Warped - Get Unix                  *