Data for Ward Valley "fill-the-blanks"

Group,

Re my request for info to "fill in the blanks":

The Nat Acad Sci press release on Ward Valley says that they found that
discharging the Pu planned to go into the site directly into the Colorado
River would be a trivial increase compared to the natural radioactivity in the
river.

This is more extreme than I postulated! I was looking at only the plume that
would be discharged at a lower rate than loading the site!

Q:  Did nobody know that when I asked about the point?  Can anybody provide
input on what the report says about this (I've just got the press-release)?

Also, both NEI and Cal for Ward Valley material virtually lose this point (and
even deny this point)!??  What's wrong with these efforts !?

Further, NAS then says a lot about the need for more study and monitoring to
make sure the site is safe.  Why?  What's going into the site with 1/2 lives
>35 years that would be dangerous if it were poured directly into the Colorado
River ??  (Am, I, Tc?) quantities?

The NAS study, and the Ward Valley and NEI initiatives, in accepting this
shilling for more money, therefore undercut the very statement that the NAS
makes (and NEI and Ward Valley fail to make) !!??  Why ??   And why not
correct it?

Regards, Jim