Re: Regulatory Status in US States and Canadian Provinces

I am trying to compile a complete listing of regulatory limits for gamma
and x-ray exposures in North America.  I intend to contrast/compare
radioactive material ionizing radiation limits with electrically generated
ionizing radiation limits, as well as location to location differences.  I
know that some provinces have changed to ICRP 60 recommended limits
(20 mSv and 1 mSv) already.  Also, I understand the US NRC has also gone
to these new limits.

I would like to know current status, future plans for each state/province.
Please send this to me personally, and I will compose a summary document.

This could then be posted on radsafe, if there is an interest.

I realise that in some areas there are separate regs for industrial and
medical usage, too.  My summary will show this information, also.

Regards and pre-thanks to all who respond!

Chris Davey, RSO
Cross Cancer Institute
11560 University Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta