RE: CHP Name Tags -Reply

Greetings:

I had not intended to send another message on this topic, but what
the hades. Far from being useless, there is a chance this discussion
might actually accomplish something (assuming the right people are
listening and the name tags have not been printed).

I found the effect (not the intent, which I would not presume to
question) of last years practice of identifying CHPs offensive and
crossed CHP off my tag. If it is there this year, I will do so again.
We are all in the same boat and it hurts the profession to create an
impression of an "us and them" attitude.  Thats what I like about
radsafe, we're all trying to help each other out regardless of who
asks a question.

If you think this is inconsistent with my original post, reread it
with an ;-) at the end. Good thing I didn't suggest that the CHP
section of the HPS Newsletter be written in a code that could only be
deciphered with a CHP secret decoder ring.

My sincere apologies for the irritation this subject has caused.
Thanks also for your expressed opinions.

Best wishes

Paul Frame
Professional Training Programs
ORISE