isotopes

I have recently been asked for information leading to the finding of
fairly large quantities of Th-229 and/or Ac-227 for use in some cancer
experiments.  While I feel certain that such isotopes are not likely
to be lying around idle, I felt compelled to inquire from Radsafe, due
to the great diversity of its' members.

If anyone should have such information, please e-mail me, I would be
most greatful.

Additionally, I would add that Th-229 is part of the U-233 decay
chain, and therefore that isotope would be welcome, save for its SNM
concerns.

Thank you for your time.
--
David A. Wise
dwise@freenet.scri.fsu.edu

Niether this transmission nor its' contents represent the views,
positions or attitudes of my employer(s).