CHP - Clowns Having Power?

Never in my life have I seen a more pretentious bunch of alleged
professionals monopolizing a public network for their own advantage.  I
am a member of several other list servers but none compares to the
pompous arrogance of the RADSAFE Group.  Each one of these creatons is so
self impressed that they justify there misuse of the bandwidth with
accusations that the complainers have no sense of humor, have missed the
thread, or some other self serving obfuscation.  My aplogies for this
message and sympathies to those technical professionals who have to wade
through this misused listserver  while  CHP's  set dates, make travel
arrangements, debate the alphabet and even ask for advice on fishing
tackle.  Based on the discussions seen here, I think CHP should stand for
Clowns Having Power.  I always thought Health Physiciists were a breed
apart and am even more convinced of that now.

Some one had the nerve to suggest a separate discussion groups for
eduxcational purposes.  This group doesn't need a separate discussion
group for education, it needs to eliminate the irrelevant drivel.  The
first topic for discussion should be Nettiquette.  Why not start a
RADSafe Trivia List?

Its unfortunate that much of this occurs on a group run by Melissa Woo
who is rational and whose effort could be better spent than with some of
the trivia that gets on this list.  I would like to thank the technical
contributors and Melissa whose sane and germane advice makes the list
tolerable.

John Brueck
jbrueck@svpal.org