NRC Enforcement Actions

     HELP!!! Does anyone out there in RADSAFE land know where one can
     obtain a listing of NRC enforcement actions resulting in fines? I am
     looking for a listing that contains amount of fine and cause, as a
     minimum. A listing of 1993 or 1994 actions would be very helpful.
     Somewhere on the Internet would be nice, although any easy source you
     know of will certainly help. (I am currently working at a DOE lab in
     an agreement state without any major NRC licensees, so there is no
     local NRC reading room available that I am aware of.)

     Steve Rima, CHP
     Vice President, ES&H Services
     RI-TECH, Inc.
     sdrima@sandia.gov