HP Positions w/ USACE and ARMY

I'm sorry I cant get back to everyone personnally on the
positions. The response has been pretty overwhelming.
     To resond generally to the most common questions:

The positions do require US citizenship.

The application period opens 5 July and closes 1 August
1995.  There may be more internships open in 1996.

The position requires a BS in a hard science or equivalent
experience in Health Physics.

You may request a specific locale but the position requires
signature of a mobility statement, i.e you may be moved at
the option of the Army.  It does not happen often, but it has
happened.

Types of work performed by the Corps include: remediation of
Radium Paint shops on Air Bases, Remediation of radium in
the soils at Superfund sites,(US Radium, Luminous
Products, Radium Dial Works, Landsdowne), remediation of
weapons accidents,  remediation of old rad. disposal sites,
(both DOD and DOE), clean-up of depleted uranium firing
ranges and DU armored tanks, D&D of army test reactors.

I'll answer any questions I can, and try to get back to
everyone who resonded, but the answers may be slow
coming.
Luke McCormick