Re: MCA Purchase

We recently purchased 4 Viking Instruments / Ultima 4.0 MCA's and have had
excellent results with them.
They run samples around the clock.  Viking has a new software system called
Ultima 4.0, Windows based, (also runs under Windows 95, one of our systems
is running 95), relatively inexpensive, all the bells top to bottom.

Good Luck.