Release Concentrations

Hello,

Up here in the Great White North, we are grappling with a
new regulatory document called Consultative Document 123
which deals with the concept of generic release
concentrations.  The AECB, our regulatory agency, has
developed these generic maximum release concentrations for
licensees who do not develop their own derived emission
limits.  I am looking at the impact of this new document on
a potential for a delay and decay facility in the
university.  I know that such facilities are rather common
in the U.S. and was wondering what your limits for release
to landfill are for the isotopes listed below.  I have
included what the proposed C-123 limits are:

P-32	MRC 30 Bq/kg 	(0.8 nCi/kg)

S-35	MRC 200 Bq/kg 	(5.4 nCi/kg)

I-125	MRC 2 Bq/kg   	(54 pCi/kg)

I-131	MRC 1 Bq/kg	(27 pCi/kg)