Decontamination &/or Containment Info

Greetings!

I have just joined the radsafe list and am looking for information,
discussions, contacts, etc., dealing with decontamination techniques, and
with radiological containments (tents, glovebags, etc.).

I am employed by Westinghouse at a U.S. Department of Energy site.  The
group that I am in performs decontamination of highly contaminated
equipment/facilities.  We primarily deal with Pu-238 and 239, although we
periodically work with Americium, Curium, Cesium, etc.  We also design and
erect containment huts and glovebags.  Additionally, I have experience
working in tritium processing facilities.

I was hoping that I could find others doing related work with which I could
share information.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Wester					I don't speak for DOE.
email: wes.mouser@srs.gov		I don't speak for Westinghouse.
phone: 803.952.4207			I don't speak for my cats.