RE: Decontamination &/or Containment Info

Dear SRS'er,

Info on containment:

Your own Mr. Joel Cantrell was instrumental in putting together the
"Westinghouse Radiological Containment Guide," WHC-EP-0749 (March
1994).  It was prepared for the US DOE, Office of Environmental
Restoration and Waste Management.  I believe that Westinghouse Hanford
was the group that published the document, but I would bet that Joel might
have an extra copy or two laying around.

It's a pretty nice document, by the way.

Michael Ford
Battelle Pantex
Amarillo, Texas
806.477.5727
mford@pantex.com
caveat lector:  Neither Battelle Memorial
Institute, Mason & Hanger Silas-Mason,
the U.S. Department of Energy, or the
people I work with EVER believe a word I
write -- they even have a hard time keeping
a straight face while they're reading it!