Radon

Hello,

In the RHH on pg 85 it references Report OPA-86-004 (1986) on Federal
Guidance on Radon In Homes.  It recommends mitagation at a concentration
of 4pCi/L (0.15 kBq/m3) which corresponds to a concentration of radon
decay products of about 0.02WLM (4E-7 J/m3).

My question is, are there seperate requirements for (say a university
art lab that smelts metal?) industry or commercial type buildings?

I have not as of yet exhausted my search thru all of my resources, but I
figured this is a great resource also.

thanks for any help

Denny
CMU, RSO