Date: Wed, 19 Jul 95 13:54:04 -0500
Sender: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
From: Stuart Torf <torfsm@NU.COM>
To: Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
Subject: TLDs - False Positive Betas

Has anyone experienced "false positive" beta responses with
their TLDs? We  have performed glow curve analyses on these
our TLD users say that there is no beta. Any comments?

Thanx

Stu Torf
torfsm@nu.com
RP section
Northeast Utilities
203-665-5814

P.S - whatever the standard disclaimers are, they apply.