Solubility

Hi,

I'm looking for some suggestions about drain disposal.  Yes,
94-07.  We have compiled tons of information about the
solubility of the labelled compounds in our drums awaiting
disposal.  We do have drums with small amounts of
"insoluble" labelled compounds.  We are hoping to filter
these drums before disposal.  Has anyone been doing this?
Any suggestions on filter size and the most effective
disposal setups?  Any information would be helpful.

     Thanks in advance,
               Patrick

          P.S.  Ira said I should brag about coming in
second (gross and net) at the HPS meeting's golf tournament
yesterday.  I should have won.  Next year.