Re: RAMP Rumors

>   So  who's  responsible  for  sorting  out  waste  if  the  gone-out -of
>-business  vendor  had  combined  waste  from  several generators
>into  the  same  drum and compacted it?   Does  each  generator  pick
>what  they  think  is  theirs  and  leave  the  rest?

I was told specifically by the EPA response guy at the scene that whole
drums could be retrieved, but not multi-generator ones...

p.s. anyone going onto the Ramp site will need current HAZWOPER certs.

John

*John DeLaHunt, EH&S      * 1125 Glen Avenue          *
*The Colorado College     * Colorado Springs, CO 80905*
*jdelahunt@cc.colorado.edu* VOX:  (719)389-6678       *
*        Owner:           * FAX:  (719)635-3177       *
*hazmat-l@cc.colorado.edu *                           *
***********This message is hereby disclaimed***********