Scaling Factors for Difficult-to-measure Nuclides in Solid Radwa

Hi everyone

I am a radiochemist at Koeberg Nuclear Power Station in South Africa.
 Since we started operating about 10 years ago, we have made use of
generic scaling factors for quantification of difficult-to-measure
nuclides in solid radwaste, derived from AIF/NESP-027.

The time has come for us to determine factors specific to our plant.
I would like to hear from any power plant physicists/radiochemists on
this list who have experience with such a project.  We are looking
for contractors who would be able to come out here, take samples from
the various waste streams (resins, filters, etc.) and analyse them
for the problem nuclides (long half-life, and non-gamma-emitters.)

Please respond via e-mail (welsha@kbpnfs01.eskom.co.za) or telephone
+27 21 5504510 or fax +27 21 5532189.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Andrew Welsh