Re: "Ask a Health Physicist"

     The Florida Chapter of the Health Physics Society sponsors a program
     whereby speakers from various walks of health physics experience
     conduct teacher workshops throughout the state .. usually a full day,
     on radiation issues and background information. Materials are provided
     for the teachers to bring back current information to the classroom.
     The program has been well-received and is currently in its first year.

     For further information, please contact me and I will put you in touch
     with the appropriate individuals.

     Sandy Perle
     Supervisor Health Physics

     sandy_perle@email.fpl.com