From: bscott@extro.ucc.su.OZ.AU (bscott)
Subject: radiation, health and safety
(snip again)
                  We are a group of students from Sydney University,
currently reasearching an assingment on radiation for physics.
                  We would appreciate any information that you may have
regarding your occupation and radiation. Any information concerning the
machine(s)\device(s), it's uses, levels of emission, safety precautions
taken and any other relavent information, will be very useful in our research.
       Thankyou for your time and effort,

                                        Belinda Scott
                                        Susan Murray
                                        Diane Tee
                                        Chris Than
                                        Jackie Wright
               ***** END OF EXTRACTED MESSAGE *****

                   Thanx in advance for any help you can provide
                   to these studei (isn't that the plural of
                   student?)
                                       John E. Aperans
                                       japerans@wsmr-emh81.army.mil