Re: Portable alpha spectroscopy

We have been using the AP-2 to identify isotopes on air samples with good
results. I'm not sure how well it would work with an irregular surface such
as a PC board.

What do you mean when you say "(Disassembly of other people's hardware isn't
always an option.)"? An AP-2 won't detect contained isotopes.

 * Gary Masters, ALARA Program Coordinator, RFETS   gmasters@csn.net *
 *         Get Totally Warped - Use a Mac as a Unix terminal!        *