Re: Plutonium

Information on the health physics aspects (including biokinetics,
dosimetry, and toxicity) of the actinides (and specifically plutonium)
can be obtained from the U.S. Transuranium and Uranium Registries.
Further information can be obtained from the USTUR Home Page, whose
address is:  WWW.Tricity.WSU.edu.

Alternatively, the Registries may be contacted by e-mail
(rkathren@beta.tricity.WSU.edu) or telephone (509-372-7370) or, of
course, s-mail.

Ron Kathren