Re:

We have a very nice chart of the Nuclides, that we ordered form
GE.  General Electric Co.  175 Curtner Ave.  San Jose, CA  95125
The one we have is 32" X 54".  They also have a student copy,
all you want to know about the Chart of The Nuclide.
Also their is a great shareware program called Periodical Chart
3.0.  Roger C. at SONGS

GE Medical has a very nice Chart of the Nuclides.  You MAY be
able to get a copy from them, though I'm not sure who to contact
or if its free.  Good Luck!

>From: root@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
>Subject:  Trilinear Chart of the Nuclides; where can I get one???
>To: Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
>
>I have a Trilinear Chart of the Nuclides (Mallinckrodt Chemical Works,
1968) and

>am trying to get additional, updated copies.  Anyone know any sources?
>
>Free sources are especially appreciated.  :)
>
>Thanks in Advance.
>
>Gene Jablonowski <jablonowski.eugene@epamail.epa.gov>

---

Gary Isenhower AKA garyi@bcm.tmc.edu
Medical Physicist; Baylor College of Medicine; Houston, Texas
For the record: These MY opinions, ugh, not employer's.  :)