Re: Trilinear Chart of the Nuclides; where can I get one???

I recently received a Chart of the Nuclides from Knolls Atomic Power Lab.
Try the address and number listed.  I can't say if there is a charge for the
posters, but it's a good source.  Let us know how it turns out.

                Martin Marietta
                Knolls Atomic Power Laboratory
                PO Box 1072
                Schenectady, NY  12301-1072