Re: Trilinear Chart of the Nuclides; where can I get one???

Try:

General Electric Company, Nuclear Energy Operations
175 Curtner Avenue, M/C 684
San Jose, California, 95125

They have an edition revised 1989, which includes an information booklet
and a 30" x 53 1/2"  wall chart.  It isn't free, but comes fairly cheap.

Chris Davey, RSO, Cross Cancer Institute, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada