Re:]: RADSAFE Format

At 11:01 18/09/95 -0500, Stephen Rima wrote:

>I agree with Sue, HOWEVER, I, (and many others) do not get the sender's email
>address unless it is in the body of the message

I agree too, but in this case of someone who has to ask how to get a message
on the net, then maybe they are not aware of the problem or of the previous
requests.

Similar situations are bound to arise in the future - perhaps we should all
leave it to the listowner alone to reply to these type of messages.

Apolgies for posting to everyone on RADSAFE!

James Cheney
Safety Office
University of Kent
Canterbury, Kent, UK  CT2 7NR