Re: BOMAB phantoms

Greetings

More on BOMAB phantoms.  The ANSI standard that Dave Hickman mentions has
been completed and is not being balloted by the HPSSC.  There are some no
votes that will have to be addressed before the standard will be sent to
N13 for review.  Based on past working group's performance, I estimate
that this standard will take a further 1 to 2 years before issuance.

Those of you who want an alternate supply of phantoms.  Look in Health
Physics vol 61(6) p895-902 1991.

Regards

| H   H   M       M   L	       Gary H. Kramer  		              |
| H   H   MM     MM   L        Head, Human Monitoring Laboratory      |
| H   H   M M   M M   L	       Canadian National Calibration Reference|
| H   H   M  M M  M   L	       Centre for In-Vivo Monitoring          |
| HHHHH   M   M   M   L	       775 Brookfield Road, Ottawa, Ontario   |
| H   H   M       M   L	       CANADA K1A 1C1			      |
| H   H   M       M   L	       Tel: 613 954 6668;  Fax 613 957 1089   |
| H   H   M       M   LLLLLLL  GKRAMER@HPB.HWC.CA	              |