RE: Re[2]: Your expert perspective...

>Litres per 100 km is not equivalent to expressing the "mileage" in square
>metres since the litre is not interchangeable with metre; one is a volume
>of length...

	Volume of length ... what kind of unit is that?

	 time to get back on track

	I'm the one that started this whole thread, and I really didn't mean
	to. All I wanted to do was to suggest an equally ludicrous example to
	counter a luddite fear of new units, (along with a bit of paranoia.)
	Lets let this thread die its deserved death!