Re: Rad Material Tracking Software

     At NASA - Goddard Space Flight Center we use an Excel 4.0 spreadsheet
     to keep track of our sources.  It works fine for our needs.  Formulas
     can be placed in columns to produce up-to-date decay information and
     macros can be used to keep historical information as to source
     transfers, shipments, etc.

     It can be downloaded to a read-only file that can be accessed by all
     of our scientists who are on our LAN.

     Most of the "canned" tracking software seems to have too much
     information for our needs [many are designed for Medical facilities].

     Tad Blanchard
     Senior Health Physics Technician
     Goddard Space Flight Center
     Tad_Blanchard@ccmail.GSFC.NASA.gov