----- cut and sent to radsafe -----------

From: dausley@companet.net

I have been assigned the task of obtaining and record keeping of
film-badges for the employees in our office. Any information or
sources concerning the monitoring of x-ray radiation in the dental
office would be appreciated. ie. source for film badges, where &
when they should be read ect. Thanks for your help. Nanette M. Ausley

 Nanette M. Ausley
 Dental Office
 Dental Hygienist
 Athens, AL