Re: CHP "...standards for ethical conduct..."

If the purposes of the AAHP include promulgation and enforcement of
ethical standards of practice (which is in fact the case) then supporting
the purposes and activities of the Academy would seem to further the
concept and implementation of ethical practice.

Ron Kathren