Interesting Capabilities, etc.

Does anyone know if some of those "interesting capabilities"
are commercially available? I'm particularly interested in a
mobile radiation detection system with GPS and radio
modem data transmission ... something that can be moved
from vehicle to vehicle ... mag mount antennas, cigarette
lighter power source, etc. I've already contacted one vendor
(Nuclear Research) about a similar system ... but we have
gotten into the portability aspects.

>>> Matthew Williamson  10/18/95 06:46 >>>
The story continued with a crack team of DOE, DOD, and
FBI personnel searching for SNM constituting a bomb placed
in New Orleans.  Interesting capabilities shown for the
tracking of hidden bombs.