Re: Interesting Capabilities, etc.

  We use quite a number of those interesting capabilities.  Nearly all are
  commercially available. Mobile rad detection with GPS capabilities has
  been demonstrated using the USRADS (UltraSonnic Ranging and Data System)
  system, and designed using the STOLS
  (Surface Towed Ordnance Locating System) system with NaI detectors
  substituted for the Magnetometers. LANL has a LRAD (Long Range Alpha
  Detection) methodology designed but I'm not sure if it is commercially
  available.

  I do not endorse any products or manufactuters but want to make the
  technology known. I may be able to dig up some POCs if you need them
  contact me.

  Luke McCormick, US Army Corps of Engineers
  c0etxlim@mrd01.mrd.usace.army.mil  (the second character is a zero)
)