Re: Re[2]- Caveman NORM dos

Can I agree heartily with this viewpoint.  It takes me a long time to wade through my E-mail every morning.  If it
continues to be full of  ..........,  I will have to (as a responsible employee) unsubscribe from radsafe.  It takes time to
tease out the few grains of wheat from the vast amounts of chaff.
Can I also make a plea for everyone to actually read what the other person writes.  I sent a reply pointing out that
someone was making a false point by mixing stochastic and non-stochastic effects.  I got a reply suggesting that if _I_
didn't know the difference I shouldn't say so on radsafe!!!!!  I do - the guy with his 100 tablets didn't!  This sort of
thing is rather galling!  Things like this happen repeatedly, not just to me.
Some things on radsafe are very useful and I would be loath to unsubscribe and lose this source of  information.  How
about tightening things up a bit?

David Walland
University of Bristol (UK)