Re: Household radioactive materials?

>>I am going to be giving a presentation next week on radioactive materials
>>in the household.  Can people please give some examples of what can be found?

>Oh, and don't forget roommates, ...

	I remember Dr Yablon stating that if the typical person who died in
	her hospital were treated as a labratory animal rather than a Human,
	they would have to be disposed of as low level waste.

	Can anybody cite a good written or nettable reference?

Frank R. Borger - Physicist     ___      "Hey Hillary, watch me pull a new
Michael Reese - U of Chicago   |___      foreign policy out of my hat!"
Center for Radiation Therapy   | |_) _   "Bill, that trick never works."
net: Frank@rover.uchicago.edu    | \|_)  ... "No doubt about it, got to get
ph: 312-791-8075 fa: 791-2517       |_)  another hat." - Thanks to Jeff Wolfe