Please critique this fact sheet! -Reply

Kara --

We have several years of experience in monitoring tritium
(among other things <grin>) in fish collected from the
Savannah River adjacent to the Savannah River Site (SRS).
Our experience has been that the tritium concentration in fish
(pCi/liter of free water) is roughly in equilibrium with the
concentration of tritium in the water in which they have been
in residence for 3-5 days prior to collection. So ... unless the
tritium is going to stay around for 250 years (20 half lives??!!)
there doesn't appear to be much of a problem ... technically.