Re: DOE Tritium Supply PEIS -Reply -Reply

Don --

Our X-Ray folks in the Department of Human Resources
(DHR) told us they did inspect end users ... and they may
have years ago. I don't have any personal knowledge of
whether they do or don't. I understand, however, that they
only regulate accelerators if they are used for medical
purposes.

>>> <L666783@LMSC5.IS.LMSC.LOCKHEED.COM>
10/27/95 15:00 >>>

FDA regulates the manufacturers of radiation machines. I
doubt if they regulate the users on a federal facility.