Thanks for your input!

To: RADSAFE --INTERNET radsafe@romulus.eh

Well in case no one else has said it "OH GOOD GRIEF"

Radiation Protection, Ministry of Health, British Columbia
The opinions and material above are solely those of the author.
This is a disclaimer for postings to bulletin boards, newsgroups
etc., on the internet.
*** Reply to note of 10/30/95 07:15
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 95 09:13:17 -0600
Sender: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
To: Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>

To all Radsafers who have responded to my plea for help, both on the list
and in personal e-mail:

THANKS!

(and keep it coming!)

The dewatering project for our sewage treatment plant is now on hold, while
we "reassess our options" and hold public meetings (using the suggestions
of our HP guys and many of you). We'll certainly take all your advice and
technical comments to heart in trying to put things in perspective and help
the public understand the real scope of this issue.

Thanks again,
Kara Villamil
BNL Public Affairs