Re: CHP "...standards for ethical conduct..." -Reply -Reply

Yes, Paul.  But who is the Acadamy?   The officers are elected to
represent us and are our representatives to work on our behalf.
However, we still have the responsibility to ensure that their
direction is acceptable and appropriate (as you have demonstrated,
but submitting your comments).   It is the burden of each CHP to
remember that, else we do fall into the traps that you (and others)
have raised.

Wes

> Date:          Tue, 31 Oct 95 07:59:31 -0600
> From:          FRAMEP@ORAU.GOV
> To:            Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
> Subject:       Re: CHP "...standards for ethical conduct..." -Reply -Reply

> But with regard to the ethics code's requirement to support Academy
> activities, surely it is incumbent upon the Academy, not me, to
> specify what these activities are.
>
> Paul Frame

Wesley M. Dunn, C.H.P., Administrator      512-834-6688
Licensing Branch                           512-834-6690 (fax)
(Texas) Bureau of Radiation Control        wdunn@brc1.tdh.state.tx.us