Re:

Take a look at BEIR IV.  It is titled "Health Risks of RADON and other
internally deposited Alpha-Emitters".  It is published by the National
Academy Press, 1988 and has most all of the information you will need in
answer to your question.

JERRY THOMAS

At 12:13 10/30/95 -0600, you wrote:
>     Dear Radsafers
>
>     I am looking for any epidemiology studies on radon concentration and
>     lung cancer incidence (smokers, nonsmokers, females, males) in the US.
>     I am not interested in miner studies, but more on the general
>     population. Any info would be appreciated, especially if it could be
>     found on the web.
>

>     Thank You,
>
>     Terry Brock
>     Oregon State University
>     e-mail: brockt@ccmail.orst.edu

CAPT Jerry A. Thomas,  MSC, USN
Chief Radiological Physics
Department of Radiology/Nuclear Medicine
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
4301 Jones Bridge Road
Bethesda, MD  20814-4799

E-mail:  thomas@bob.usuf2.usuhs.mil
Phone:   (301) 295-3246