Re: CHP "...standards for ethical conduct..." -Reply -Reply

Ron, good friend and namesake for my firstborn :-), you wrote:

>Paul --

>It's great to offer general criticisms, but better to provide
>specific suggestions for improvement.

Good point, and as Nancy Johnson will attest, I have submitted a long
and specific list of suggested changes to the Academy.

But with regard to the ethics code's requirement to support Academy
activities, surely it is incumbent upon the Academy, not me, to
specify what these activities are.

Paul Frame