RE: Type A packaging

I do not know if Croft was one of your sources of Type-A container.  If not,
I recommend contacting  Robert Vaughan, Croft Containers, (505)662-3807),
croft@interserv.com.  Bob has been very aggressive in the Type-A container
business and has helped me solve some of the issues.
dy

>Bruce, and all Radsafers,
>
>I, too, was on the track of a type A container a few months ago.  I =
>followed many leads, including a posting on Radsafe which produced many =
>leads.  All my efforts to find a manufacturer of Type A packaging lead =
>to only one source of metal drums (e.g., 2 to 55 gallon sizes).  This =
>supplier presumably could supply the required testing paperwork.  (email =
>me if you would like me to dig into my files for the name of this =
>supplier of drums.)
>
>My final conclusion was that _nobody_ sells a Type A box for shipping =
>radioactive materials.
>
>Wes Van Pelt
>vanpelt@ios.com

David Yeamans,  dryeamans@lanl.gov
CST-7, MS E516, (505) 665-8832
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Los Alamos, New Mexico 87544

Two peanuts were walking down the street.
One was assaulted.