 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: jrg9l@virginia.edu

Someone told me about a formula called the "Webster Formula" which
is used to equate TEDE or whole body radiation dose to that
received by a dosimeter worn on the outside of a lead apron at
collar level while performing fluoroscopy.  He thought he had seen
it referred to in an old HP new letter.  Do you know what this
formula is or where I can find out more about it?  Thank you.

Jim Gilchrist, Asst. Dir. Environmental Health and Safety, Univ. of
Va.

jrg9l@Virginia.edu