Re: Isotope Licensing in Montana

I haven't been following this thread so pardon me if this has
been mentioned.  Licensees can amend their licenses to permit field
studies.  They can then work in other states under reciprocity.
Under the reciprocity regulations licensees can work in another state for
up to 180 days under their NRC or Agreement State license.  Notify
the appropriate regulatory body of your intent, when material is transferred,
and when it is return to the home license.

Dale Boyce
dale@radpro.uchicago.edu