Subject: Re: Ru-106 Source
From:    radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu@fep0 at -Maillink
Date:    11/9/95  11:00 PM

From: StevenFrey@aol.com@fep0
To: Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>

>We have a researcher who is trying to locate a 1 mCi windowed Ru-106
>source.  We have tried a number of vendors and national labs,  but
>are unable to locate a source of this activity.
>
>Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Try Isotope Products, Inc., in Pasadena, CA. They're a prominent and reliable
supplier of sealed sources, NIST-traceable and otherwise. Sorry, I don't have
their telephone number right now, but if you'll call me at (714) 573-2737
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM PDT Monday through Friday, I'll be happy to provide it to
you.

Steve Frey, EH&S Director
Andotek, Inc.