Re: NRC Inspection

We ahve similar problems this side of the pond.  All our fridges and freezers are now supposed to be kept locked
except when taking out material and putting it back.  We found about a 50% loss rate when trying to retro-fit them
with fixed locks and many users now use a chain aranged so that it can't pulled off passing through the handle.  This is
locked with a simple padlock.  Anyone who REALLY wants to break in will anyway and the only losers are the
workes who can't find who walked off with that  .......  key last night!

David Walland
University of Bristol (UK)
David.Walland@bristol.ac.uk