anecdotes

Please don't stop!
Stories such as these are much better than hypothetical events used in
training.  I am saving every one I see.

I suggest that they be sent directly to the requester (LENTZC@AA.WL.COM)
so he can compile the best for everyone.

In fact this point came up in a conversation last summer.  There are lots
of 'stories' that the 'pold hands' know that serve as great learning
experiences that do not get passed on.  We need some mechanism like this
to collect them and to pass them on.  As our prime historian perhaps we can
get Ron K. to be the compiler <g>.

SLABACK@MICF.NIST.GOV
   ...a little risk, like a bit of spice, adds flavor to life

QUIT